Clue: Three-time U.S. Open champion
We have 1 answer for the clue Three-time U.S. Open champion. See the results below.
- U.S. Open champ, 1985-87
- Three-time U.S. Open winner Ivan
- Tennis great Ivan
- Tennis great who never won Wimbledon
- Three-time U.S. Open champ
- McEnroe rival
- Tennis's Ivan
- Czech-born tennis player Ivan
- McEnroe foe
- Court figure Ivan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2009
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Three-time U.S. Open champion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!