Clue: "The Art of the Fugue" composer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Art of the Fugue" composer. See the results below.
- Johann Sebastian ___
- "Brandenburg Concertos" composer
- One of the Three B's of classical music
- Fugue master
- One of the 3 B's
- "Passion According to St. John" composer
- "Art of the Fugue" composer
- One of the Three B's
- He went for baroque
- "Goldberg Variations" composer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 09, 2016
Found an answer for the clue "The Art of the Fugue" composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!