Clue: "The Battle ___ of the Republic"
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Battle ___ of the Republic". See the results below.
- Service break?
- "My Faith Looks Up to Thee," e.g.
- 15-Across, e.g.
- William Cowper composition
- Song of praise
- It may precede a 48-Across
- "Day Is Dying in the West," for one
- Praiseful song
- "Amazing Grace," e.g.
- Music for the masses?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 11, 2015
- Universal - February 24, 2015
- Washington Post - November 08, 2012
- Universal - June 12, 2010
- LA Times - October 22, 2008
Found an answer for the clue "The Battle ___ of the Republic" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!