Clue: The edge of the green?
We have 1 answer for the clue The edge of the green?. See the results below.
- It's about 2,500 feet up on Mt. McKinley
- Where the top begins to get bare
- Tundra borderer
- Mountain demarcation
- Fringe of the green?
- Timberland limit
- Edge along some mountaintops
- It's at about 9800 feet on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Upper limit of a forest
- Where the timber ends
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue The edge of the green? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!