TREELINE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- It's about 2,500 feet up on Mt. McKinley
- Where the top begins to get bare
- The edge of the green?
- Tundra borderer
- Mountain demarcation
- Fringe of the green?
- Timberland limit
- Edge along some mountaintops
- It's at about 9800 feet on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Upper limit of a forest
- Where the timber ends
- Certain upper-growth limit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 09, 2016
- Universal - February 15, 2014
- USA Today - May 31, 2013
- USA Today - October 23, 2012
- LA Times - December 10, 2011
- New York Times - August 02, 2009
- Washington Post - January 21, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - September 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 23, 2006
- New York Times - December 16, 2005
- Washington Post - June 03, 2005
- New York Times - November 20, 2004
- New York Times - December 06, 2003
- New York Times - March 25, 2000
- New York Times - September 11, 1999
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer treeline that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!