Clue: Tundra borderer
We have 1 answer for the clue Tundra borderer. See the results below.
- It's about 2,500 feet up on Mt. McKinley
- Where the top begins to get bare
- The edge of the green?
- Mountain demarcation
- Fringe of the green?
- Timberland limit
- Edge along some mountaintops
- It's at about 9800 feet on Mount Kilimanjaro
- Upper limit of a forest
- Where the timber ends
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Tundra borderer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!