Clue: "The Face is Familiar" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Face is Familiar" poet. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- Pun-prone poet
- "One-L lama" poet
- "Hard Lines" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
Found an answer for the clue "The Face is Familiar" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!