Clue: "The Oriental Ballet" designer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Oriental Ballet" designer. See the results below.
- Art Deco designer
- Art Deco pioneer
- Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art
- Originator of cutout dresses
- Art Deco notable
- Noted Folies-Bergère designer
- Art Deco artist
- Art Deco illustrator
- Highly collectible lithographer
- Artist with collectible lithos
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Oriental Ballet" designer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!