Clue: "The sign of extra service" sloganeer
We have 1 answer for the clue "The sign of extra service" sloganeer. See the results below.
- It, in Italy
- Old Shell rival
- Socony rival
- Sinclair rival
- Where an Edsel filled up, maybe
- U.S. brand retired in 1972
- Jersey Standard's other name
- This put a tiger in your tank
- Classic gas brand
- Bygone U.S. gas brand
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2004
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "The sign of extra service" sloganeer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!