Clue: They’re picked in grass skirts
We have 3 answers for the clue They’re picked in grass skirts. See the results below.
- Hawaiian music makers
- Maui strummers
- Plunked items
- Little guitars
- Sounds from Hawaii
- Popular college items of the 20's
- Banjos' kin
- Instruments from 119-Across
- Instruments that are strummed
- They're picked in Hawaii
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 05, 2013
- New York Times - December 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue They’re picked in grass skirts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!