Clue: Three-time U.S. Open winner
We have 2 answers for the clue Three-time U.S. Open winner. See the results below.
- Three-time U.S. Open champ
- Winner of 3 consecutive U.S. Opens
- Tennis star of the 1980s
- #1 tennis player for much of the '80s
- Czech-born sports great
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 26, 2009
- LA Times - July 12, 2008
- LA Times - September 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 25, 2005
- New York Times - June 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Three-time U.S. Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!