Clue: #1 tennis player for much of the '80s
We have 2 answers for the clue #1 tennis player for much of the '80s. See the results below.
- U.S. Open champ, 1985-87
- Three-time U.S. Open winner Ivan
- Tennis great Ivan
- Tennis great who never won Wimbledon
- Three-time U.S. Open champion
- Three-time U.S. Open champ
- McEnroe rival
- Tennis's Ivan
- Czech-born tennis player Ivan
- McEnroe foe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 17, 2011
- LA Times - August 09, 2007
Found an answer for the clue #1 tennis player for much of the '80s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!