Clue: Title first awarded in 1952
We have 1 answer for the clue Title first awarded in 1952. See the results below.
- American with a crown
- Contest once hosted by Bob Barker and Dick Clark
- Wearer of a crown since 1952
- Pageant title since 1952
- Beauty pageant since 1952
- Halle Berry was once runner-up for this
- 46-Across wearer since 1952
- Pageant owned by Donald Trump until 2015
- Pageant title with 51 contestants (the 50 states plus D.C.)
- One who goes on to try to conquer the Universe?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 15, 2005
- New York Times - August 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Title first awarded in 1952 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!