Clue: Tucker of vaudeville
We have 1 answer for the clue Tucker of vaudeville. See the results below.
- Old-time entertainer ___ Tucker
- She had a choice in literature
- Actress Marceau of "Braveheart"
- Mrs. Portnoy, in "Portnoy's Complaint"
- 1982 title role for Meryl Streep
- William Styron title heroine
- Seal in "Doctor Dolittle"
- Oscar-winning role for Meryl Streep
- One of Meryl's Oscar-winning roles
- 1982 title role for Meryl
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Tucker of vaudeville that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!