Clue: Type sizes
We have 4 answers for the clue Type sizes. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
- Universal - April 27, 2008
- LA Times - January 27, 2008
- USA Today - November 27, 2007
- LA Times - August 04, 2005
- Washington Post - April 21, 2004
- New York Times - May 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Type sizes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!