Clue: Typesetting units
We have 2 answers for the clue Typesetting units. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 22, 2009
- New York Sun - September 04, 2008
- Universal - May 03, 2008
- Washington Post - December 01, 2003
- New York Times - March 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Typesetting units that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!