Clue: Typography units
We have 3 answers for the clue Typography units. See the results below.
- One-striper: Abbr.
- Dash sizes
- Printers' widths
- Some dashes
- Pulver, e.g., in "Mister Roberts": Abbr.
- No one has two of them
- Nav. rank
- Print measures
- Half-inch stripe wearer: Abbr.
- Clinton has two
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 21, 2013
- Washington Post - August 18, 2011
- New York Times - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - August 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Typography units that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!