Clue: "Up to ___" (1952 game show)
We have 1 answer for the clue "Up to ___" (1952 game show). See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Carson's predecessor at NBC
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- Bygone TV host
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2013
- Washington Post - May 07, 2010
Found an answer for the clue "Up to ___" (1952 game show) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!