Clue: Venerable public servant
We have 1 answer for the clue Venerable public servant. See the results below.
- Influential official
- Influential person
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- Seasoned government advisor
- Prominent and experienced government official
- Former president, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 18, 2008
- New York Times - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Venerable public servant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!