ELDERSTATESMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Venerable public servant
- Influential official
- Influential person
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- Seasoned government advisor
- Prominent and experienced government official
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 11, 2012
- Universal - April 18, 2008
- USA Today - June 07, 2007
- Universal - January 17, 2007
- USA Today - June 05, 2006
- Washington Post - June 19, 2004
- New York Times - February 21, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer elderstatesman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!