Clue: Viola's bigger cousin
We have 1 answer for the clue Viola's bigger cousin. See the results below.
- The "voice" in Bloch's "Voice in the Wilderness"
- Rostropovich's instrument
- Instrument played while seated
- Stringed instrument
- It goes between the knees
- Quartet member
- Yo-Yo Ma's instrument
- Casals's instrument
- Instrument with a bow
- String quartet instrument
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 27, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Viola's bigger cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!