Clue: Wasn't honest
We have 1 answer for the clue Wasn't honest. See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Perjured oneself
- Made yarns
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2014
- Universal - October 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2011
- New York Sun - July 11, 2006
- New York Times - August 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Wasn't honest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!