Clue: "Waterloo" pop group
We have 1 answer for the clue "Waterloo" pop group. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 03, 2010
- New York Times - June 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Waterloo" pop group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!