Clue: Wax-winged flier of myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Wax-winged flier of myth. See the results below.
- Mythical flier
- Asteroid with the closest approach to the sun
- Legendary skydiver
- Victim of sun burn?
- Son of Daedalus
- In myth he flew too close to the sun
- Son undone by the sun
- He died soon after escaping from Crete
- He flew too close to the sun, in myth
- He tried to escape from Crete
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 05, 2012
- LA Times - September 15, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Wax-winged flier of myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!