Clue: What a dot may mean, in mus.
We have 1 answer for the clue What a dot may mean, in mus.. See the results below.
- Opp. of legato, in music
- Musically detached: Abbr.
- Disconnected, in mus.
- Short and detached, in mus.
- Opposite of legato: Abbr.
- Opposite of legato, in mus.
- Musically disconnected (abbr.)
- Opp. of legato
- Disconnected, in music: Abbr.
- Like a dotted note, in mus.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 30, 2014
Found an answer for the clue What a dot may mean, in mus. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!