Clue: What a nod may mean
We have 2 answers for the clue What a nod may mean. See the results below.
- "It's O.K. with me"
- Ivan's da
- Molly Bloom's last word in "Ulysses"
- Sycophant's response
- Thumbs up
- Cry of victory
- Agreeable word
- Up, as a vote
- "You bet!"
- It's positive
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 06, 2014
- New York Times - February 05, 2013
- Universal - August 06, 2012
- Universal - October 25, 2010
- Universal - January 05, 2010
- New York Times - June 13, 2007
- New York Times - January 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue What a nod may mean that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!