Clue: What an optimist always has
We have 1 answer for the clue What an optimist always has. See the results below.
- Bill Clinton's birthplace
- Second of three virtues
- Long (for)
- "___ springs eternal"
- "A waking dream," according to Aristotle
- Chance for success
- Word before and after "against"
- One of Pandora's finds
- Crossed fingers symbolize it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue What an optimist always has that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!