Clue: When mastodons disappeared
We have 1 answer for the clue When mastodons disappeared. See the results below.
- When mammoths lived
- Quaternary division
- It ended about 10,000 years ago
- Quaternary period event
- Hardly a cold snap
- Pleistocene Epoch, familiarly
- Cooling-off period
- When modern elephants first appeared
- When glaciers advanced
- Paleontological topic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 12, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue When mastodons disappeared that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!