Clue: Whig opponent
We have 1 answer for the clue Whig opponent. See the results below.
- Colonist loyal to Britain
- Sir Robert Peel, notably
- Winston Churchill, e.g.
- John Major, e.g.
- Winston Churchill, politically
- Revolution opposer
- Whig's rival
- Naturalist Roger ___ Peterson
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 14, 2008
- New York Sun - September 14, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Whig opponent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!