Clue: White coat
We have 3 answers for the clue White coat. See the results below.
- Convince with smooth talk
- Skiers' wish
- All-too-frequent Buffalo forecast
- Kind of job
- Cold powder
- Aspen asset
- Fall on Pikes Peak?
- Kids' winter schoolday wish
- The "white" of "White Christmas"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 2009
- New York Times - January 07, 2009
- New York Sun - August 14, 2008
- New York Times - July 22, 2006
- New York Times - February 05, 2004
- New York Times - May 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue White coat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!