Clue: Winemaker Gallo
We have 1 answer for the clue Winemaker Gallo. See the results below.
- Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour"
- English poet Dowson
- Cyclotron inventor ___ Lawrence
- Country singer Tubb
- Conductor Ansermet
- Mr. Hemingway
- Writer Hemingway
- ___ Lawrence, inventor of the cyclotron
- Frank's partner in the comics
- ___ J. Gaines, who wrote "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 04, 2012
- Universal - March 21, 2010
- New York Times - March 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Winemaker Gallo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!