Clue: Wisconsin city on the Mississippi
We have 1 answer for the clue Wisconsin city on the Mississippi. See the results below.
- Olympics sport discontinued after 1908
- Relative of baggataway
- Game with sticks
- Former Olympics sport [Wis.]
- Relative of hurling
- Game originated by Native Americans
- It was last an official Olympic event in 1908
- Game with 10-player teams
- Game invented by Native North Americans
- North America's oldest sport
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Wisconsin city on the Mississippi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!