Clue: Word with facto or jure
We have 1 answer for the clue Word with facto or jure. See the results below.
- ___ facto
- ___ jure (by law)
- With 6-Down, a logician's phrase
- __ facto
- ___ jure (legal phrase)
- With 28-Down, logician's phrase
- Archie Bunker's word before "fatso"
- With 5-Across, phrase of clarification
- ___ jure (by the law itself)
- ___ jure (legal term)
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 27, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Word with facto or jure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!