Clue: Words after a splash in a fountain, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Words after a splash in a fountain, maybe. See the results below.
- Something to make on one's birthday
- It's often made with the eyes closed
- Well product?
- Action before blowing out the candles
- It may be made by a stargazer
- "When You __ Upon a Star"
- Fountain request?
- Genie's offering
- "Peace on earth," e.g.
- Penny-in-the-well thought
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 15, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Words after a splash in a fountain, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!