Clue: World chess champ, 1960-61
We have 1 answer for the clue World chess champ, 1960-61. See the results below.
- Loser to Botvinnik in 1961
- Former world chess champion from Russia
- 60's chess champ
- Chess's Mikhail
- Jazz guitarist Farlow
- Jazz guitarist ___ Farlow
- He defeated Botvinnik in 1960
- 1960 world chess champ
- 1960 chess champion
- Youngest world chess champion before Kasparov
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue World chess champ, 1960-61 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!