Clue: World Series manager of 1981 and '88
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series manager of 1981 and '88. See the results below.
- Dodger name of fame
- World Series-winning manager, 1981 and 1988
- Longtime Dodger manager Tommy
- He managed the U.S. to its first Olympic gold in baseball
- World Series team manager of 1977, 1978, 1981 and 1988
- Winning World Series manager of 1988
- Longtime Dodger manager
- Tommy who "bleeds Dodger blue"
- Longtime Dodgers manager Tommy
- Valenzuela and Piazza's manager during their rookie seasons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2010
Found an answer for the clue World Series manager of 1981 and '88 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!