Clue: World Series team manager of 1977, 1978, 1981 and 1988
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series team manager of 1977, 1978, 1981 and 1988. See the results below.
- Dodger name of fame
- World Series-winning manager, 1981 and 1988
- Longtime Dodger manager Tommy
- He managed the U.S. to its first Olympic gold in baseball
- Winning World Series manager of 1988
- Longtime Dodger manager
- Tommy who "bleeds Dodger blue"
- Longtime Dodgers manager Tommy
- World Series manager of 1981 and '88
- Valenzuela and Piazza's manager during their rookie seasons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue World Series team manager of 1977, 1978, 1981 and 1988 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!