Clue: World Series-winning manager, 1981 and 1988
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series-winning manager, 1981 and 1988. See the results below.
- Dodger name of fame
- Longtime Dodger manager Tommy
- He managed the U.S. to its first Olympic gold in baseball
- World Series team manager of 1977, 1978, 1981 and 1988
- Winning World Series manager of 1988
- Longtime Dodger manager
- Tommy who "bleeds Dodger blue"
- Longtime Dodgers manager Tommy
- World Series manager of 1981 and '88
- Valenzuela and Piazza's manager during their rookie seasons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue World Series-winning manager, 1981 and 1988 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!