Clue: World Series-winning manager Ned
We have 1 answer for the clue World Series-winning manager Ned. See the results below.
- Baseball's "Walking Man" Eddie
- Baseball's Eddie, 1952 All-Star for the Senators
- Dennis ___ and the Classics IV (1960s-'70s group)
- United Nations cofounder Charles
- Eddie of the '40s-'50s Senators
- Manager of the Milwaukee Brewers since 2003
- Baseball's ''Walking Man'' Eddie
- Royals manager Ned
- Classics IV lead singer Dennis
- Baseballer Eddie a.k.a. 'The Walking Man'
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 2018
Found an answer for the clue World Series-winning manager Ned that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!