Clue: "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" band
We have 1 answer for the clue "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" band. See the results below.
- Radioer's "Good as done!"
- Astronaut's answer
- Radio word after "Roger"
- "Consider it done"
- End of a radio operator's assent
- Radio operator's assent
- Word after "roger"
- "Roger" follower, in ham lingo
- Ham's "Sure thing"
- Radio transmission word that may follow "Roger"
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - May 11, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - October 26, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" band that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!