Clue: Year of Jesus's conception, according to some
We have 1 answer for the clue Year of Jesus's conception, according to some. See the results below.
- Last non-A.D. year
- Time for a fresh start?
- Last year before the first century A.D.
- Last year of its kind
- Final non-A.D. year
- Last year before the first century
- Year in the reign of Octavian
- Year in Augustus' reign
- When Ovid's "Ars Amatoria" is believed to have been published
- End of an era?
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - August 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Year of Jesus's conception, according to some that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!