Clue: Yellow spread
We have 1 answer for the clue Yellow spread. See the results below.
- Pat on the buns?
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- Food bar
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2014
- Universal - July 11, 2012
- USA Today - July 10, 2012
- Universal - February 07, 2012
- USA Today - February 01, 2012
- New York Times - July 29, 2004
- USA Today - December 01, 2003
- New York Times - July 03, 2002
- Washington Post - April 25, 2000
- New York Times - September 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Yellow spread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!