Clue: Yellow stick
We have 1 answer for the clue Yellow stick. See the results below.
- Pat on the buns?
- Dairy aisle buy
- Refrigerator bar?
- It may be picked up in bars
- Bread spread
- Food bar
- It may be laid on thick
- Cooking staple
- Butter alternative
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2016
- Universal - June 08, 2013
- New York Times - March 15, 2006
- New York Sun - March 14, 2006
- New York Times - August 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Yellow stick that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!