Clue: You make it with your eyes closed
We have 1 answer for the clue You make it with your eyes closed. See the results below.
- Something to make on one's birthday
- It's often made with the eyes closed
- Well product?
- Action before blowing out the candles
- It may be made by a stargazer
- "When You __ Upon a Star"
- Fountain request?
- Genie's offering
- "Peace on earth," e.g.
- Penny-in-the-well thought
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 11, 2012
- USA Today - February 01, 2012
- USA Today - December 12, 2011
- Universal - November 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue You make it with your eyes closed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!