Clue: You may close your eyes when making it
We have 1 answer for the clue You may close your eyes when making it. See the results below.
- Something to make on one's birthday
- It's often made with the eyes closed
- Well product?
- Action before blowing out the candles
- It may be made by a stargazer
- "When You __ Upon a Star"
- Fountain request?
- Genie's offering
- "Peace on earth," e.g.
- Penny-in-the-well thought
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 13, 2005
Found an answer for the clue You may close your eyes when making it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!