Clue: "Ziegfeld Follies" costume designer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Ziegfeld Follies" costume designer. See the results below.
- Art Deco designer
- Art Deco pioneer
- Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art
- Originator of cutout dresses
- Art Deco notable
- Noted Folies-Bergère designer
- Art Deco artist
- Art Deco illustrator
- Highly collectible lithographer
- Artist with collectible lithos
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2002
- Washington Post - July 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Ziegfeld Follies" costume designer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!