ARTUROTOSCANINI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- NBC Symphony conductor, 1937-54
- Memorable Met conductor
- Former Met maestro
- Longtime La Scala conductor
- He conducted the premiere performances of "Pagliacci" and "La Bohème"
- Who quipped "God tells me how the music should sound, but you stand in the way"
- He conducted the world premiere of "Pagliacci"
- Conductor of the world premiere of "La bohème"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2008
- New York Times - February 15, 2008
- LA Times - January 05, 2008
- New York Times - January 12, 2007
- LA Times - June 03, 2006
- New York Times - May 11, 2001
- New York Times - June 30, 2000
- New York Times - March 11, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer arturotoscanini that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!