BOTHA is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- South Africa's first P.M.
- South African politico
- Name in South African politics
- Afrikaner politician
- Predecessor of de Klerk
- Politician nicknamed "The Old Crocodile"
- 1980s South African president
- South Africa's first prime minister
- De Klerk predecessor
- Louis or P.W., the first and last South African prime ministers
- Louis or PW., the first and last South African prime ministers
- '80s South African leader
- P.W. who was P.M. of South Africa
- De Klerk succeeded him
- 1980s P.M. nicknamed "The Old Crocodile"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 30, 2016
- Netword - November 01, 2015
- New York Times - February 07, 2015
- New York Times - January 03, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - February 16, 2014
- Netword - December 29, 2013
- LA Times - June 26, 2013
- New York Times - April 13, 2011
- New York Sun - January 19, 2007
- USA Today - August 01, 2006
- LA Times - October 11, 2005
- New York Sun - July 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 29, 2005
- Washington Post - June 22, 2002
- New York Times - July 07, 1998
- New York Times - March 09, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer botha that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!