SEXIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Violating Title IX provisions
- Discriminatory, in a way
- Causing a "glass ceiling"
- Certain discriminator
- Discriminating person
- Like some illegal hiring practices
- Discriminatory, as in hiring
- Like much wage discrimination
- Like male chauvinists
- Politically incorrect, in a way
- Perpetuating gender stereotypes, say
- Putting women down, e.g.
- Biased, in a way
- Keeping half the world down, say
- Gender offender
- Like 'the little woman'
- Like some pigs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 28, 2017
- LA Times - October 05, 2016
- Universal - May 09, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 26, 2014
- New York Times - April 29, 2012
- New York Times - March 03, 2012
- New York Times - June 13, 2011
- New York Times - March 14, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - January 07, 2011
- LA Times - June 06, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - March 29, 2009
- LA Times - March 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 02, 2009
- Universal - December 21, 2007
- LA Times - November 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 09, 2006
- Washington Post - February 02, 2006
- New York Sun - October 04, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer sexist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!