Clue: Discriminating person
We have 2 answers for the clue Discriminating person. See the results below.
- Certain discriminator
- One without proper respect for elders
- Person who shows discrimination
- Discriminating sort, in a way
- Discriminating hirer of a sort
- Senior snubber
- One who may also be a gerontophobe
- Elder hostile?
- Discriminating type?
- Having a policy of reverse seniority?
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 14, 2005
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Discriminating person that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!